Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is everyday hard?

I am faced with many hard things going on in my life.  It seems like I keep letting it get me down to the point where I don't want to even get out of bed.  However, I decided that I am going to have a positive attitude and get up, work hard, and make sure that no matter what happens I will be fine.  I find my self doing extra little things better at my job and my home life.  It has really given me a sense of freedom.  I also find my self in a better mood and more excited about what the future holds.  I guess life is going to be what I make it, and I plan on working hard to make it a great one.  Now lets see if I can do this everyday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been there (more than once), and it surely sucks. However, life *is* what we make it and reminding ourselves to be positive in the face hopelessness or negativity is a fantastic practice - a meditation or yoga of the mind so to speak - to reprogram our thinking so that it becomes life giving to us and those around us. It's not and easy practice, but it's great that you made the choice to try and improve your situation instead of letting it devour you from the inside out.

    Sending you lots of love and good vibes for the energy to support that great outlook everyday!

    xoxo,
    Selena

    ReplyDelete